Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Last Week of Summer Vacation

Well what can I tell you about this week. I went to buy my textbooks, or more went with my mom so she could buy my textbooks. I'm so glad she could because I was seriously worried about the money for them. I mean that's $300 for textbooks, that I'll only need for like 4 months. I mean I'll probably end up using them again because I'm taking similar classes or at least in the same field. I look forward to school starting again though, I am so sick of summer. I want to see my friends again and start learning (which as nerdy as it sounds is the thing I enjoy most in life).

On the exciting side of things, I'm going to see Wicked (the story of what happen before Dorothy went to Oz) with my mom this coming Sunday. I can't wait! I love going to shows and stuff like that with my mom. I love going to shows at all but I like going with mom because I feel like we really connect like that. We're more like best friends than mother and daughter.Some people think there is supposed to be a line between what a mother can talk to her daughter about but we kind of push the boundaries, so we're more like friends but it's good to be both.
I'm also going to try making my own potato chips. I'm a little worried that they won't turn out but it will definitely be an adventure. But if I somehow pull it off then they'll be healthier than the chips you can buy at the store because I'm going to bake them instead of frying them. And they'll be cheaper because the four potatoes I got were only like $2.50 and a bag of chips (the good ones at least) are like $4.00. I realize it doesn't sound like much but it'll add up.

The other girls are moving in sometime this week so I won't be alone here anymore. One comes on Sunday while I'm out with mom and the other comes sometime during the week, not entirely sure when. I'll tell you more when it happens, definitely going to take getting used to since the whole time I've been in this apartment it's been just me. I'll let you know.

Caio for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment