Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BSM 2.0

It was the second day of BSM I don't feel like I've learned anything ground breaking, or even hard to remember for the test that we have to take tomorrow. I am not concerned at all. I'll look through our book in the morning and then just do my best to remember what we learn tomorrow. I mean we're in the restaurant practicing all day so it'll be like a day long refresher on the rest of the class. Couldn't be that bad. I wonder if I can get Dean's List again, I did for the TL class (it's above 90%, I thought it was about 80% but the teachers on Monday said 90%).

In the meantime, at home, in the less interesting world where I'm currently doing nothing but watching HIMYM and writing this, my sister has been leaving a  lot to hang out with her friends and I'm a little curious about what she's actually doing. I mean she's goes out like every other night, late like right now, not earlier in the day when it would make sense to go out and do anything with anybody. She leaves, she says nothing about what she does when she's gone, and I mean we don't even really know the people that she goes to hang out with. It's just weird. And mom and dad have found empty beer cans and stuff when she was the only one home. Ooooo even yesterday we opened the liquor cupboard (oddly above the stove) and found the Jack Daniels lower than Dad left it, and neither me nor Mom would drink any of it. So I have a funny feeling it was her, like what else would it be.

I'm not really sure what to say here because I have nothing hugely important to say.

Caio for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment