Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BSM. And no the BS does not mean Bull $#!+

So my day is coming to a close, well for the most part. We've finished for the day at this course I have to take for work, BSM (Basic Shift Management). It was probably the longest day ever and it was the same stuff I learned in the other two classes I've done. Alright, so this class does go for three days and I'm sure the next two days will contain information that is new or at least more in depth than today.

Oo! On the plus side, I got a guys number today. Isn't that exciting!? Wanna hear the rest of the story? He's gay -_- like what is that, I don't think I like repel normal guys but does anyone find me attractive? Seriously? I know my ex still does but does that really count. The only guys who have complimented me at all (other than my dad) recently have been gay. I am not against gays at all, but like do guys not notice me at all?

Ok that's all the whining I'll do.

Caio for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment