Friday, August 10, 2012

Gotta get back to Hogwarts!!!

Okay so apart from the totally nerdy title to this post, I'm a pretty normal university student. I'm a second year university student going for a double major in psychology and thanatology (which is the study of grief and bereavement, because I know you're all wondering) and I work at a McDonald's in the city that I go to school (and yes I'm aware that that also sounds lame, but hey you need to pay tuition somehow). What the title of the post is trying to get across, is that I really want to go back to school. It's like I'm getting dumber by the day and I need the mental exercise in order to get my normal level of intelligence back. It's just like if you don't play a game or sport for a long time and then you start to suck at it because you haven't played it for a while. 

Plus, there are so many of my friends I haven't seen since school got out (all right, I've seen a few of them but not as much as we had all intended) and really it'd be nice to see them again. And more one the nerdy side, I actually enjoy school, I love learning. I'm sure there are other people that do too but they don't admit it, because really who else would. 

Anyway, I guess about me would be some good information if you'll be reading this more often (which I don't really expect, but if you do please feel free). So I'm 20 and yeah, I'm a second year university student. I'm currently single and I'm not really sure if it's a "single and ready to mingle" or "single and lovin' it". It's just a kind of I don't care, I guess I'll survive type single. I like school, which you've already learned, and I also really enjoy reading. One of my favourite series is Harry Potter, always has and always will be. The title of the post came from A Very Potter Musical, YouTube it, you'll figure it out. (Also, this musical is partially accredited for my love of Darren Criss). I like TV like almost any 20 year old, currently becoming or actually addicted to How I Met Your Mother and truly enjoy The Vampire Diaries (the cast is full of hot guys, who in their right mind wouldn't like it). 

I guess this blog will be about what goes on in life, I mean the title of the blog is kind of self explanatory. Who knows, maybe there will be info on parties, or guys, or stressful exams, or guys, or work, or guys...I'm really hoping for guys. I'll try to post frequently but who knows, it could be a busy year. :)

Caio for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment